Tuesday 29 April 2008

Bill and his OP.


Hey, all! Bill spoke for his oparation!!!Check this:


What message would like to send to the fans who are concerned about your health?

''First of all, I want te reassure them and tell that I’m fine. The operation lasted only a few hours and was not anything unusual for surgeons who took care of me. I read a lot of frightening stories about this surgery: people sometimes have really a great imagination! I believe fans were worried after the publication of these pieces of information, sometimes fake and often exaggerated. Now I’m in convalescence and I have to rest.''


He is so cute, isn't he?? Get well soon Mecki Billy!!!

1 comment:

amira said...

Hey I saw your coment in my blog.This picture of Bill is so cute,sexy and hot.Many kisses for you Tafy
Yours Timea